PulsePoint Group is always looking for exceptional talent. If you’d like to be considered, please submit a cover note and resume to email@example.com.
Our Culture and Our Values:
- Innovation and Creativity – It is imperative that we continuously evolve our organization and our service offerings to stay a step ahead of the rapidly changing environment. Creativity in every facet of our work drives that innovation.
- Intellectual Curiosity – We value smart, intellectually curious people who are constantly striving to expand and deepen their knowledge beyond the superficial, and who apply the highest possible level of sophistication to the work we do for our clients.
- Risk Taking – We understand that risk and accountability are essential components of creativity and innovation. We encourage prudent risk taking, where the potential rewards are commensurate with the level of risk and where the risk itself is fully understood. We hold our team members accountable for their actions and handle risk together.
- Passion – There is no substitute for passionate people who share a common purpose. Our people are dedicated to the mission of our firm and the goals of our clients. Passionate people elevate one another and lead to a fun and collaborative work environment that is personally and professionally rewarding.
- Ambition – We are driven to succeed and have fun doing it! We set a high standard for our firm, and we continuously raise the bar on our own performance.
- Collaboration – We believe that none of us is as good individually as the greatness we can create together. We value the individual, but we celebrate the achievements of the team. As a firm on the leading edge of marketing and communications, collaboration is critical to continuous improvement and innovation.
- Candor – We value straight talk among ourselves and with our clients. We know every member of our team wants to improve performance, and candid feedback is the most productive way to facilitate this journey. But, candor is only successful in an environment of mutual respect as each party must be willing to consider feedback. This is the environment that we cultivate at PulsePoint.
- Analytics –We value the empirical knowledge and quantitative research in which that creativity must be grounded. We value people who are as comfortable with numbers as they are with concepts – people who can identify patterns that offer unique insights to client challenges.
- Clear and Persuasive Expression – Communication is at the core of everything we do. Clear and persuasive expression, oral and written, across a wide variety of media and platforms, and across the full spectrum of settings from formal to informal, from intimate group to mass audience, is essential.
PulsePoint Group Summer 2013 Internship Program
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: At PulsePoint Group, our interns work in a fast-pace environment serving as members of our client teams. Interns are immersed in the day-to-day operations of our management-consulting firm and have the opportunity to work on strategic projects for leading Fortune 100 companies. We view our interns as members of the team and expect them to perform as such. We recognize that you’ll have a lot to learn, and we’ll focus on giving you experiences that will help you excel.
SUMMER 2013 POSITIONS:
Digital Consulting Intern
Typical intern responsibilities include digital research, quantitative/qualitative data analysis, social media audits, online conversation analysis, influencer identification, media monitoring and social analytics/reporting. Interns will see projects through from research to final recommendations.
Digital Consulting Intern (technology practice)
This intern will focus the above skills to our technology clients. This intern should be “tech savvy” and have a general understanding of technical terminology and capabilities as they relate to digital media. A foundation in computer science or MIS is preferred.
Brand and Market Research Intern
Interns assist a nationally recognized branding and research team with digital research, large-scale research studies, creative brainstorms and internal brand audits. This research informs the development of an overall brand and/or social media strategy, as well as other advertising, marketing and communications recommendations.
Interns should have demonstrable and superior graphic design skills that can be applied to client projects. Design interns will be involved in research and design development for branding projects, infographics/data visualization, presentation development and website design for our Fortune 500 clients. Interns work closely with the entire PPG team to brainstorm and execute design projects.
Summer application deadline: April 12, 2013
Summer start date: May 20, 2013 (flexible)
Current location: 720 Brazos Street, Suite 410, Austin, TX 78701
Location as of April 1: The Terrace, 2600 Via Fortuna, Austin, TX 78746
Hours: 20-25 hours per week (must have the capacity to come in every day)
What’s In It For You:
Work for portfolio
Hands-on experience and training with real-world social engagement/analytics tools
Strong independent research and analytical skills
Thorough knowledge of digital media platforms and best practices
Experience in digital media strategy and/or tactical execution
An understanding of statistics
Project management skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
Ability to establish realistic production schedules and meet deadlines
Strong writing and editing skills
Business or communications majors are preferred, but all are welcome to apply.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Jessica Farrar at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is in your best interest to apply as early as possible. We will be conducting interviews as applications come in, so positions may be filled before the deadline.
Learn more about PulsePoint Group at www.pulsepointgroup.com