Interns should have demonstrable and superior graphic design skills that can be applied to client projects. Design interns will be involved in research and design development for branding projects, infographics/data visualization, presentation development and website design for our Fortune 100 clients. Interns work closely with the entire PPG team to brainstorm and execute design projects.
- Application deadline: July 31, 2015
- Start date: August 19, 2015 (flexible)
- End date: December 14, 2015 (flexible)
- Location: The Terrace, 2600 Via Fortuna Suite 200, Austin, TX 78746
- Hours: 15-20 hours per week (availability to come in every day preferred)
- Compensation: $12/hr
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Class credit (with prior faculty approval)
- Work for portfolio
- Mentoring program
- Network development
- Hands-on experience and training with real-world social engagement/analytics tools
- Excellent understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Experience with data visualization and Infographics
- Understanding of print production process
- Experience and Understanding of web design principles (No coding experience required)
- Ability to effectively visually communicate
- Design and logo experience
CREATIVE WORK PRODUCT TEST
Selected applicants will be asked to create an original infographic from some data we provide. The goal of the work product test is to measure your creativity and out-of-the-box thinking within a required set of parameters.
Please send a resume, cover letter and portfolio (PDF or link) to Mike Rizzo at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is in your best interest to apply as early as possible. We will be conducting interviews as applications come in, so positions may be filled before the deadline.
PulsePoint Group, a division of ICF International, is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EE0/AA – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities)