ABOUT PULSEPOINT GROUP:
PulsePoint Group, proudly part of ICF, is a management and digital consulting firm that provides insight, strategy development and strategic execution for communications and marketing management challenges, with a special focus on social and digital engagement.
The firm specializes in C-suite and boardroom-level consulting. By combining creativity and deep experience with rigorous research, PulsePoint Group transforms data derived from cutting-edge metrics into actionable recommendations.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
At PulsePoint Group, we expect great things from our interns. Whether it’s performing a deep-dive analysis of a Fortune 500 company’s social media platform, designing a new CCO’s organization, or creating a crisis response plan for a major financial services company, our interns dive right into the core of the work we do.
If you’re up for the challenge, you’ll have the opportunity to join an established yet rapidly growing workplace with an abundance of opportunity for growth, unique experiences, and inspiring people. Must be comfortable receiving minimal guidance and using research, previous examples, and creativity to execute high quality work on a tight timeline.
We’re a close-knit team who cares deeply about providing excellence to both our clients and to our people. Because of that, we not only expect great things from our interns, but we do our best to give them the support they need to excel at PulsePoint Group and beyond.
This opportunity includes training, mentorship, on-the-job instruction, team-building exercises, and professional development. We believe in hiring interns who have the skills to become associates one day, so we strive to give our interns every opportunity to perform at their highest level.
- Interest in communications strategy, organizational design, and/or change management
- Demonstrated independent research and analytical/critical thinking ability
- Ability to distill complex information and identify strategic insights
- Knowledge of digital/social media platforms, leading practices, and analytics
- Project management skills
- Ability to manage time and multiple responsibilities in order to establish realistic production schedules and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Desire to continuously learn
- Knowledge of statistics
- Relevant experience working in PR, Corporate Communications, Marketing, or Management Consulting
- Business, Communications, or PR majors
- Enrollment in graduate or postgraduate program
- Application Deadline: April 21, 2017
- Start Date: May 2017 (Flexible)
- End Date: August 2017 (Flexible)
- Location: Century City, CA
- Hours: 30 hours per week
- Compensation: $12/Hour
Please send a resume and cover letter to Fazlin Henderson at Fazlin.firstname.lastname@example.org. It is in your best interest to apply as early as possible. We will be conducting interviews and offering positions on a first come, first serve basis.
PulsePoint Group, a division of ICF International, is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EE0/AA – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities)