Typical intern responsibilities include regular client and industry reports, digital and social analytics/reporting, influencer identification, quantitative/qualitative data collection and analysis and participating in brainstorms. Our interns also support us in developing key client deliverables: data-driven organizational assessments, training programs for senior communication teams, strategies for internal and external engagement initiatives and designs and processes that optimize functions. Interns will see projects through from research to final recommendations. Finally, interns help the team find new ways for clients to take advantage of opportunities and add value beyond what’s expected.
- Start date: January 9, 2017 (flexible)
- End date: May 5, 2017 (flexible)
- Location: The Terrace, 2600 Via Fortuna Suite 200, Austin, TX 78746
- Hours: 15-20 hours per week (availability to come in every day preferred)
- Compensation: $12/hr
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Class credit (with prior faculty approval)
- Work for portfolio
- Mentoring program
- Network development
- Hands-on experience and training with real-world social engagement/analytics tools
- Strong independent research and analytical skills
- Thorough knowledge of digital media platforms and best practices
- Experience in digital media strategy and/or tactical execution
- An understanding of statistics
- Project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Ability to establish realistic production schedules and meet deadlines
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Online or PDF portfolio (only for Creative internship applicants)
Business or communications majors are preferred, but all are welcome to apply.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Mike Rizzo at email@example.com. It is in your best interest to apply as early as possible. We will be conducting interviews as applications come in, so positions may be filled before the deadline.
PulsePoint Group, a division of ICF International, is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EE0/AA – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities)