About PulsePoint Group:
PulsePoint Group is an established management and digital consulting firm with an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards intellect and creativity. Focused primarily on marketing and communications clients, our firm specializes in organizational design, digital strategy, change management, issues and crisis communication, and branding. We work primarily with chief communications or chief marketing officers at some of the world’s largest, most respected companies.
We are a rapidly growing, fast-paced workplace with opportunities to learn, travel and engage with senior and influential business leaders. Our culture is meritocratic, intellectually curious and compassionate with a dose of healthy competition. We are seeking Associates who are ready and willing to be dedicated members of our close-knit team, and excel as trusted advisors to our clients.
Welcome to your new job. Here are just a few of the things you may be asked to do in the first month at work:
- Help to design a brand new way to measure reputational risk for an enterprise using social data
- Participate in a meeting with the Chief Communications Officer of a Fortune 500 company to advise on a new digital transformation plan or a new organization design for better team performance
- Build content and collateral images for an enterprise social media training program that will reach 100s of tenured professionals
- Fly to Japan to be in a meeting with a team of executives about a company’s crisis communications strategy
All of these situations are true stories. Are you ready? Hopefully you are excited.
At PulsePoint Group, we ask a lot of and give a lot to our Associates. As an Associate Consultant, you’ll work with more senior members of our team to build deliverables and manage the project. But you’ll also regularly, directly interact with C-suite clients at Fortune 500 companies during meetings and research gathering. To succeed in your day-to-day work you’ll need to leverage various skill sets including research design, process design, social media-based analytics, deck creation and project management. Our Associates work across clients and deadlines, so time management and attention to detail are critical to success. You will be expected to own deliverables and travel to/participate in client meetings—with oversight, of course. But also with a lot of trust placed in your own ability and creativity.
No two days are likely to be the same, but you can be assured that you’ll be challenged, inspired and engaged with interesting work for respected companies.
Our Ideal Candidate Is:
- A creative problem solver with a demonstrated ability to take from multiple experiences to construct insightful questions and valuable solutions.
- Smart and engaged with the world through a commitment to continuous learning.
- A self-starter with the ability to “run with it.” We value rock stars and reward ambition that advances the team as well as the individual.
- Passionate: about communications, about research, about social media, and about business.
- Fun and interesting, a complete, multi-faceted person. He or she likes interacting with people and being part of an integrated team that puts our clients first and always has each others’ back.
- Courageous with the guts to take prudent risks and speak up (both internally and to clients) when appropriate (and the judgment to know when it isn’t).
- Technically proficient, from writing to building presentations to architecting research and analyzing data.
- Perform online listening around relevant conversations
- Create regular and on-demand client-facing online monitoring reports
- Assist in client and project management
- Define and implement approaches and processes around stakeholder engagement strategies
- Assist in the development of client-facing digital strategies
- Provide updates to clients at regular intervals
- Bachelors Degree Required, preferably in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 1-3 years of professional experience (agency experience preferred)
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to thrive in a changing, innovative environment
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience performing in-depth digital competitor analyses and/or benchmarking exercises
- Experience designing social/digital strategy
- Social/digital platform expertise, including emerging platforms
- Ability to distill information into valuable and actionable insights and recommendations
- Strong understanding of the social media landscape, and the ability to adapt to an ever-changing field
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
Start Date: Immediate
Application Deadline: On-going until positions are filled
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Compensation: Salaried, to be determined on an individual basis
To Apply: Email resume and cover note to: email@example.com
PulsePoint Group, a division of ICF International, is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EE0/AA – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities)