PulsePoint Group is a digital and management consulting firm that provides insight, strategy development and strategic execution for large, well-known Fortune 100 and 500 companies, with a focus on helping them engage customers and stakeholders in the social and digital space. Communicating ideas succinctly and compellingly is paramount to that success.
That’s why we may need you. PulsePoint Group is looking for an Associate Designer with the proven ability to develop memorable digital content, infographics, website design, and other incisive deliverables.
As a member of our team, you will develop materials across the creative spectrum, from traditional to digital, print to social media. From conceptualization through execution, you will work alongside creative thinkers and consultants who are smart, resourceful, and deliver meaningful results for clients.
- Create compelling, digestible infographics that bring meaning to data and statistics
- Produce digital campaign materials, including (but not limited to)
- Visuals for social media content
- Advertising visual assets (digital and traditional)
- Website design/mock-ups
- Meet time sensitive design deadlines
- Work effectively with internal team members and agencies
- Present and articulate concepts and designs to clients
- Participate in ideation/brainstorm sessions with internal stakeholders and clients
Required Skills and Experience:
- 1-3 years of professional design experience (agency experience preferred)
- Excellent understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with data visualization and Infographics
- Working understanding of print production
- A good grasp of web design principles (no coding experience required)
Why join PulsePoint Group?
- PulsePoint enables you to work within small teams in a collaborative environment with an innovative and entrepreneurial culture
- Make meaningful contributions to a client roster comprised primarily of Fortune 100 companies
To apply for this position, please send a resume and references to Brittany Paxman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
PulsePoint Group, a division of ICF International, is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EE0/AA – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities)